Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look Who is Here

Meanwhile Back in Frogpatch. Hey there! I am Goggles, the mayor of Frogpatch and I would like to invite you to our town wide yard sale which will be coming up soon. I have a couple of other announcemnts to make. Gwendolyn Gagglesquack and Abigail Van Bird, who are columnists for the Frogpatch Dispatch have confirmed that they will be joining together in a joint venture and opening a vintage cook book nook soon. I will keep you posted. Billy Bob Bobcat says he is planning on opening an Italian Bistro. He says he studied regional Italian cooking with Giada De Laurentis in Tuscany. I think he watches too many cooking shows,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add PayPal to Your Business and Attract 150 Million Worldwide Members

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.