Monday, June 8, 2009

Why can't I sell this very old frame?

This is an ogee frame that is handpainted and grained and dates from the mid 19th century! I found it for a really low price at a thrift store near my home! I was going to put a mirror in it but my wife does not really appreciate it! So I listed it on Bonanzle where it sat with no interest for six weeks. Then I listed it in my vintage shop on Etsy where it has gone without a look for six or more weeks! If I still had an Ebay auction I would expect this frame due to its age and condition to bring around 90 to 125 dollars or more! I guess I will go back to my original plan and put a mirror in it for the next place we live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add PayPal to Your Business and Attract 150 Million Worldwide Members

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.